        I recently introduced my mother and several of you were kind
enough to respond with details about her medications as possible causes
for some of her problems.  However, I may have inadvertently deleted some
wrongly waiting for my letter before I expected to see any responses to
it.  I now know my letter doesn't get posted to me unless I put a special
command in the body of the letter.
        The responses I did get and keep were from Jack Savely, Mary
Bisson, Camilla Flinterman, and Kathrynne Holden.  If anybody else was
kind enough to respond with some potential solutions and help, would you
be so kind as to send it again if possible and I promise not to lose it
this time?  Thank-you
        The other thing was there was one drug that nobody could find
listed, it turns out another name for it Dyazide.
        I did notice among the responses I got that the focus of
everybody was primarily the meds that my mother is taking.  It wouldn't
be just the effect of the sickness itself that is causing these
conditions I guess, would it?
        In any case, I thank you all and look forward to your further
assistance.
                                C.O. ([log in to unmask])

Chris F. Owen
616 Cornwall St.
Victoria, B.C. V8V 4L1 Canada
Phone:  (604) 383-6808
Fax:    (604) 383-5058 (only if ans. mach. is off)
e-mail: [log in to unmask]