                                 RTK.NET Mail 193619   Aug 13 20:02:02 1996

Many smiles to you on this birthday, Nicki, my net sister and thrift store
comrade extraordinaire!  As young and beautiful as you are, being this
many years into PD means you've got a hell of a lot more than your share
of things not to  look forward to. But I know you've also already learned
that when women like you face life with courage and kindness, they also
have a way of attracting new friends and happy surprises.  May you have
many of both in the year to come.  You deserve it!

hugs to you,

Sherri