I'm not sure about how this would work on hairless skin, but it's
probably worth a try.  I use an old home remedy that is the only thing
that works on my flaking, scaling scalp. (I've tried the shampoos you
mention and Tegrin scalp de-itching lotion without nearly as much
success.) I mix up a rinse of half cider vinegar and half water, put it
in a plastic ketchup dispenser and leave it in the shower. After I've
washed my hair, I put on this rinse LIBERALLY and DO NOT RINSE IT OFF.
Then I blow dry and style my hair as usual. Believe it or not, my hair
doesn't smell of vinegar once it is dry. I have used it on my skin at the
temple are in front of the ears, which sometimes gets very red and scaly,
scabby. It works.

Good luck.