From: quigg
To: A026619
Subject: RE: Introduction by Kristin (cg Dad 68/1mo.)
Date: Thursday, August 08, 1996 9:45PM

Kristin --
Your Dad's lucky to have a daughter like you -- with so much love
"bubbling
over".  (Just like my dad.)

I'm jealous, though, since your Dad's taking PD in stride, researching,
reading, and wondering what he can do.  My Dad's reaction was more of an
"oh
well.  I've got PD.  I'll just go with the flow." . . . and as a result,
each
new problem is met with little or no resistance.  My Dad seems to have
the
"if I don't pay any attention to it, it doesn't exist" (which is exactly
how
his mother reacted to unpleasant things!)

I don't mean to sound negative.  I just want to let you know how very
lucky
you are to have a PWP who's active in his diagnosis and prognosis!

Diane McHutchison
Long distance care giver for Dad -- 68/6+
Englishtown, NJ -- USA