To Joyce
Hang in there!  Alan Bonander said I would know when the postop recovery
time  was over. I think it might be soon. You are a month later - keep
your fingers crossed.

to sandrodent, glad to see you back, I laughed out loud at your letter
and wept at your poem. Alan held the lantern high so that we could walk
safely.

re SUPERWALK
What a great line of talent for the Unity Walk in NYC on September 29.
Toronto  also has an ex-mayor.............David Crombie,  when in office,
he was known as our 'tiny perfect mayor '.Anyone else with a mayor in
their lineup of supporters?

Re Exercise
Don't avoid exercise because it may use up your supply of dopamine. You
will feel worse if you overdo it but moderate exercise often improves the
passage of food through the gut and the uptake of medications.
For the first ten years with Parkinsons I had fewer symptoms after
fitness  class (for several hours). Now I am tired after class but still
feel good.
The exercise routines should be specially chosen if they  are to prevent
the secondary symptoms of Parkinsons from making life difficult.

to newbie
Welcome to the YAPPER, Ihave enjoyed your Newsletter.

Anne Rutherford  <[log in to unmask]>
Newfoundland