My mother-in-law has a collection of coins, many in mint condition. The
newest is 1976.There are quarters, half dollars, silver dollars and a mixture
of odds and ends. She was heading for the bank when I caught her. I am
inventorying them at the present.

Since she was going to trade them in for face value currency, she agreed to
let me try to sell them since there are several hundred dollars worth of
coins and some might have some real value. I don't have the time to learn
Numismatics so-----
if any of you have a special interest,  please contact me directly.at
[log in to unmask] Any value received above the actual coin values will be
split 50\50, one share to my Mother-in-law and one share to further Parkinson
research, to be determined by Barbara Patterson.

Don Boyer
513-294-6949
Dayton Ohio