Hello, Linda:
I thought I would pass this along, perhaps your brother could find a useful
contact or two to help resolve the problem of finding adequate care.
If you have a browser, the internet URL for the site is:
http://www.ihr.com/baorgan.html
If you can't access the web, let me know and I'll e-mail you a copy of  the
entire offering.

While I have your attention, I am happy to know that our list is providing a
fertile resource for scientific data.  Might we share the results, however
scant? As you can see, we are a curious group of people and are eager for
information that may increase our knowledge about PD. I hope that I am not
being too forward in asking for info., we do not need a formal, published
paper -- just the basics. Thanks for your participation on the list and
looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Margaret Tuchman

Bay Area Health Organizations
Developed and maintained by Internet Health Resources
This page contains information on San Francisco Bay Area health
organizations.
Just for starters, I copied a couple groups of contacts:
Parkinson's Disease
Family Survival Project
425 Bush Street, Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 434-3388 (800) 445-8106
The Family Service Project is a non-profit organization founded to assist
families of adults who
have been stricken with chronic or progressive brain disorders. FSP
serves as the Regional Resource Center for caregivers of brain-impaired
adults in the San
Francisco Bay Area. Designated as the Statewide Resources
Consultant, FSP is California's information and technical assistance
clearinghouse on brain impairment, providing educational programs,
publications, public policy research, and training to a national list of
professional organizations, caregivers, legislators, and the media.

Aging and Retirement
American Society on Aging
San Francisco
(415) 974-9600
Informs the public and health professionals about issues that affect the
quality of life for older
persons and promotes innovative services for older persons.
Commission on Aging
San Francisco
(415) 626-1033
Provides a 24-hour senior information and referral line (run by San
Francisco City and County).
Meals on Wheels
San Francisco
(415) 920-1111
Delivers meals for older and homebound persons, based on a sliding scale.
On Lok Senior Health Services Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly
(PACE)
San Francisco
(415) 989-2578
Provides managed care services to community-dwelling older persons.