Brian,

I'm interested in your computer program and will start keeping a log of
my medications today.  I have just about reached the point of diminishing
returns with my medications and I'm experiencing more "off/on"
fluctuations than previously.

I've had pd 11 years and currently take 10 CR's, 1/2 regular sinemet
(10/100's to jump start in the morning) 6 pramipexole, and 5 baclafen
(for distonia during the night).

I'm interested in your comment that carbidopa above the level of 40-50 mg
can be a problem  Could you be more specific about this, since I'm taking
considerably more than that?  I'm also considering supplementing the CR's
with regular sinemet, possibly in liquid form, to get a better response.
I'm definitely feeling the need for some fine tuning! Like you, I find
the dyskinesias annoying, but the "off" times are even worse, since I'm
completely unproductive then.  I can be going along at great speed and
then suddenly come to a screeching halt.  There's got to be a better way
to live!

Thanks for your offer.  It sounds like a life raft to a drowning woman.

  pine`