Hi Gordon,  you with your TUMS and me with my VIT B.  HA HA

The SPANISH water pills ran out of steam and I had to revisit the internist
here becauz the edema was acting up again.  He changed the formula (which is
common with water pills) and things began to run again.

The vitamin B therapy is working well.   I dont fall asleep while talking to
Chuck or others.  That was terrible.   Take 100 units of B1 and B6 and 5000
B12 every other day.

Ill report on my post pal in a later posting.

Going up to N>Scotia next week, and will meet some of the PD group from
Toronto and N>S>  shud be fun.

regards
Joyce