Have u guys tried to LIQUIDFY ur Sinemet?

My neuro is a top PD researcher and this November will be one year since we
switch over.  I started out diluting the same dosage  10 x 25/100 in 1000CC
of OJ drinking 60CC's/hour from goodmorning to goodnight.   It immediately
smoothed out my off dystonia.

When it was obvious that I would require a much larger dosage to control my
symptoms, it was decided that a "P"op was due.  I did it in May and although
I've been on a steady but very gradual reduction of my other meds, I am down
only one 25/100 to total 9.

Maybe some of this trivia will help you guys

Hi Anne in NF
After all of Alan's pleading with me to cut the CR daily doses,  I pushed
(suggested) to DR F that concern.   He agreed and I have cut two a day = 40%
WITHOUT ILL EFFECT.     (I know Alan is reading and smiling at this)

Joyce