On 15th August Joyce Tames  <[log in to unmask]> asked:
DOES ANYONE OUTSIDE AMERICA USE LEPONEX (CLOZORIL)
ARE YOU REQUIRED TO TAKE WEEKLY BLOOD TESTS ??
WHAT ARE YOU PAYING IN   US$EQUIVELANT??

Margaret takes 112.5  Mg Clozaril (Clozapine) nightly.    She finds it is
useful to control sinemet-indiced dyskinesias.   She also find that it makes
her very drowsy in the morning as well as tending to bring her
blood-pressure down to dizzy levels such as 85/65 mm/hg  or thereabouts!
And, yes, she is required to undergo a monthly blood test  to check for
bone-marrow damage (for the first six months only,  it was a weekly test).
The  cost of tests is  largely met by our Government-funded Medicare system.
The drug is also provided  free of cost  .... Somehow I have the impression
that America is not a (financially) healthy place for the unwell   :^(

Regards,
M.
Mark  Atyeo
+61 6 286 2606