I am wondering if there is anyone on the list from Vernon, BC.
My son would like us to move there so that he and his family
can help us emotionally.I would like to know all about home
care, seniors facilities (especially those who could use a
computer class instructor), nursing homes, daycare, PD support
groups, etc.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it so much. My husband
Peter, (almost 70, 6rs) is failing, mentally as well as
physically, each day. This house needs a lot of work done on
it and I can't cope finacially or physically. Our only answer
seems to be to move to a patio home where there would be less
work but we could still enjoy the outdoors. Don't think I can
hack an apartment. And if we make the move, it might as well
be near one of our kids and grandkids.

Thank you for being there to listen at Midnight on a sleepless
night. Thank you to the facilitators of this list and the Care
list. You are doing a tremendous job. May God bless each and
every one of you.
Leone Boguski    604-339-6879
Seniors Computers Consultant and Instructor
Parkinson's Support Group Coordinator
Parkinson's Cargivers Support Group