A     Apologize for not catching up with list sooner.
        Gordon saw the neurologist med , Dr. John Nutt, at the Oregon Med
School last week. This was his suggestion: a Tums when you take Sinemet as
it enhances the medication. Yes, he said, T-U-M-S, Tums. It has helped.
        Gord went to pot, as he puts it, int eh afternoons, much stiffer,
felt worse, more trouble walking.
        He also had him take a second Amantadine in the p.m.(a small smile
from me, as I always thought that drug helpful.)
        Gordon had thalomotomies but we do think the improvements are subtle
and take a long time toshow up. ]
        As of now, he takes one Sinemet every hour and a half.
        Please keep in touch. Have you talked to the neurosurgeons in Toronto??