I am writing to see what anyone may know about the CNI Movement Disorders
Center in Englewood, Colorado.  I am a relatively new subscriber who is
gathering information for my father who is caretaking my mother who has PD.
 She underwent a pallidotomy in St. Louis in the early Spring but continues
to worsen.  She had some improvement in her dystonia of the right foot and
head tremors but her walking still suffers and she freezes badly.  He is
thinking about taking her to CNI to see a Dr. Christopher O'Brien.  Does
anyone know anything about him or the Center?  I would appreciate any
information anyone might have.  You can answer here or Email me direct.

Thanks,

Linda ([log in to unmask])