HELLO All,
Next year, September 13th & 14th 1997 are the dates of the Fourth
Australian Multidisciplinary Conference on Parkinson's Disease to be held
in Perth - wildflower capital of the world - Western Australia.
These bi-annual conferences are truly multi-disciplinary events, and
wonderful opportunities to network with other PWP, carers, health
professionals.
Whilst our program is not complete yet, I can tell you that we are proud to
be able to announce that well known neurologist Dr Donald Calne and his
wife Susan Calne RN,of the Neurodegenerative Disorders Centre Univ. British
Columbia, BC Canada, both of whom are highly regarded in the Parkinson's
community, will be our guest speakers.
If you are interested in being on the mailing list, presenting a paper, or
receiving details, please write to us at the above e-mail address or by
snail mail: Please indicate that you read about this on the Internet.

Conference Chairperson
1997 Multidisciplinary Conference on PD
Parkinson's Association of Western Australia
Neurological Lotteries House
320 Rokeby Rd
SUBIACO WA 6008
AUSTRALIA

For an update on our Association, look up our homepage on
http://www.quartec.com.au/parkinsons

Regards
Bob & Joy Graham