Just wanted to thank everyone "virtually" for surfing the Web and stopping
by my new E-Journal: LET'S SHAKE ON IT!  If you check out issue II (now
available) leave me an Email and let me know your opinions.

Issue II contains parts of issue I--it seems (at least early on) that this
journal will always combine younger parts with older parts--unless ALOT of
people submit writings, artwork, etc., and i have too much to be included
in one issue. ;-)

Not a very subtle hint, is it?

The Web Address has changed slightly since I first posted it.  The new
address below is an index of my four WebSites.  Click on the title LET'S
SHAKE ON IT to goto the journal, then check out my other sites--one of
which is devoted to poetry.

http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/Index.html

Sincerely,

j.r. [log in to unmask]
WebMaster For Hire/4 WebSites/"HAVE PORTABLE-WILL TRAVEL"
http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/Index.html (Includes TWO FREE E-Journals!)
"Remember: no matter where you go--there you are"-Buckaroo Bonzi