     I wrote a while back about my dad's frightening hallucinations, and I
     got a lot of helpful responses about Risperdal and Clozaril.  Today,
     dad had his twice-yearly appointment with his Dr -- Margery Mark of
     the Robert Wood Johnson P.D. Center in New Brunswick, NJ.  She's kind
     of a tough cookie and got quite irritated when my mom produced some of
     the printouts I gave her from this list.  She said she would never
     ever ever use Risperdal; that it's bad for P.D.  The only drug she
     will use in an extreme last resort is Clozaril.

     In any case, she determined that dad was overdosing on Sinemet.  Mom
     had increased his dosage over the past year to:

     1.5 sinemet tabs
     1   sinemet CR tab

     every 2.75 hours or so.  He has to go down to:

      1 sinemet
     .5 sinemet CR

     Hope this doesn't sacrifice too much mobility.

     It seems that opinions differ everywhere you go!