   Dear Monica, You may be talking about muscle specific injections of
Botulinum Toxin.There was an article entitled"Approch to the Treatment of
Limb DisordersWith Botulinum Toxin A" Dr. Stanley Fahn of Col. Pres.Hosp.in
NY city was one of the authors and he is well respected.The article
appeared in the Arch Neurol1996:53:617-624 and while the focus is on the
limbs it makes interesting reading. If you are unable to find a copy let me
know and I will send you one.
    I have no idea whare you or yourdad reside but another name to keep in
mind is Dr.Daniel Tarsey
of the Deaconist Hosp. in Boston,Ma. The last phone # I had for him was
617-632-8837 and that number is up to date or so I've been told. I recall
him writing about BTX injections in smaller muscles with positive results.
Good luck to you and your dad

   George lussier  [[log in to unmask]]