 Right now Kassebaum is crutial and there IS something you can do about it.
   Please call  the free 800-962-3524 phone in Washington today and ask for
Senator Kassebaum's office.  When her office answers, just say ,     " Please
ask Senator Kassebaum to  file NIH Reauthorization Report  (containing the
Udall bill) on  August 27, 1996."

  Then call  her Staff Director, Dr. Kent Bradley at 202-224-6770 and leave
him the same message.
 Ask people you know to make the same 2 calls.
I just made the  calls and it took less than 2 minutes total.  Senator
Kassebaums staff asked what state I was from,  and I left a voice message
stating the above sentence on  Dr. Bradley's voice mail .  Done!

This would not  be a complete message without me mentioning Udall postcards.
  We have distributed over 82,000!! to date and we are still sending them
out.  If you haven't sent any yet or want more let me know how many you can
send and I will mail them to you along with easy labels.  All you have to do
is write your return address and stick a 20 cent  stamp on it.  We have 17
target names so if possible , figure 17 cards per 1 persons return address.
[log in to unmask]  or    phone or fax  908-257-8074