A      Just a Mutual Happy Birthday--though old enough to be your Mom.
Gordon and I met a very interesting volunteer last week at the Oregon
Medical School Movement Disorders Clinic. She was one year old, 37 and was 5
years removed from her surgery. She said she was really an experiment for
Dr. Burchiel but felt she had nothing to lose. She was by Education a Social
Worker but had been suffering from pain and evidently her head tilted and
she had trouble breathing. Except for a very slight speech slur, she was
perfectly normal, very attractive, verbal, most charming. Just one person's
good story that I hope might be of interest. And I hope you had a nice b
irthday..Regards, Thea Seese