A       This suggestion came from Dr. John Nutt. themedication neuro at the
Oregon Medical School. We saw him just last week. Take a Tums with your
Sinemet. As we both sat thee with our mouth hanging open, most likely, he
said, Yes, T-U-M-S, Tums. So we did as I had some with me. It has helped
Gordon. His P.M.'s are much better. Well, they said Dr. Nutt was good, but i
had certainly envisioned something more "dramatic"--He takes one 25/100
about every hour and a half. This is half as much as b efore his sugeries.