From: Brian Collins
Subject: Welcome to Parkinsn list
To: Multiple recipients of list [log in to unmask]

Hello Jeremy Browne
     Welcome to the list.  As a fellow Brit, I am always pleased to see
another UK name on the list. I have benefitted greatly from membership of
this group, and I hope you do too. There is such a wealth of experience
about all the aspects of PD to be found in the group, supplemented by a
genuine warmth and sympathy which is quite unique. I believe that you bring
with you a great deal of useful information which you can share with us.

We met briefly at the Bristol AGM, you may recall. (I was on the SPRING
display)

Regards,  Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>