Thanks to everyone who wished Nicki a happy birthday and made this a
very special day for her. She called me at 5:45am this morning
overwhelmed with happiness...........she told me she was crying (tears
of joy) while reading them..........my thanks.

Sometimes this disease we all bear can be a bit overwhelming. It is
through the support of loved ones and friends like all of you on this list
that we are able to continue through the tough days and carry on with
our lives. We're lucky to have each other to lean on when we need to....
hang tough everyone..............some day our prayers will be answered!

                                                                                           KEVIN

"That what does not kill you, can only make you stronger"  <nag>