Previously, I had posted that my mother had been having eye problems.  She's 77
years old and has had Parkinsons for 3+ years.  The GP had prescribed eye
cream, but it did not work.  She had excessive watering and puffiness, plus a
lot of matter.

Several days ago, we took her to an eye doctor, and he said this was a common
problem with older people, not just Parkinson patients.  The lower eyelid
begins to curl in, pressing the eyelashes into the eye, and causing them to
grow inward.  The Dr. put two small stiches in her lower eyelid.  (In the
office.)  These will dissolve, but they are treated so that once they dissolve,
her eyelid should keep from curling under again.  He said that this works 90%
of the time.  I'll let you know.  Hope this helps someone!

Wendy Henry  (CG Ruth, 77/3+)