gordon seese wrote:

> A       A diet came from American Parkinson's, Columbia Un. It just came in
> the mail. Did youget it, also?

I didn't, but I wish I could. I'm working to customize
protein-redistributed one-day menus for our local support group, and am
compiling all the information I can get.

Incidentally, I phoned the 800-number Camilla posted for Elan; this is
not a "no-protein" diet. This is the 7-to-1 protein redistribution diet.
Speaking from the standpoint of a registered dietitian, I like this plan
much better than the "evening protein" plan.
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,