Kathrynne, et al.

I also called Healthy Balance foods --1-800-473-3663 as per Camilla's
posting and found their rep. very knowledgable and helpful. She will send
information and a sample of one of their products if you call. Apparently,
their line consists of a powder formula that is used by people who are on
tube feeding (although it can also be used by anyone), already mixed drinks
in various flavors, soups and crunchy bars. The concept is not necessarily
to exclude protein from your diet, but to eat it with carbohydrates in a 7:1
ratio. One can either use their products in place of meals or they can be
integrated into the daily menu. This seems tailor made for me! I am too lazy

The other call I made was to Parkinson's Disease Foundation,
Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, 800-457-6676. I thought that was the
source for Gordon Seese's diet. Although, they do not have a "no-protein"
diet, they do have sample menus of "low- protein" recipes.