Hello, Phillip:

I am very sorry to hear that you are suffering so much with your symptoms.
In May you wrote that you had tried Permax without noticeable effects and
Parlodel did not agree with you.
Questions:1)have you ever tried the famous Liquid Sinemet concoction? 2) can
you get either Dosinex (Cabergoline) available in Europe or
ReQuip(Ropinirole) available in the UK? 3) are there any drug trials "down
under" that you could hook into?
One more suggestion, Brian Collins has posted an offer to help stabilize
dosages via a computer program that he devised. I took him up on this offer
a couple of months ago and he has been a truly valuable resource and a
wonderful friend. I strongly recommend that you take advantage of his offer.

Lastly, TUMS are antacid tablets, manufactured by SmithKlein Beecham. They
are a good source of calcium which is the reason I have them in my medicine
cabinet. Upon reading Gordon Seese's suggestion, I tried taking TUMS with my
sinemet and I think it has helped!! I am a little reticent to take 9-10 Tums
per day. So, I'll take them when I normally have trouble staying "on".
I hope that you will have some relief SOON!
Best Wishes.
Margaret Tuchman