I'd like to introduce myself to the participants of the PD group.  Many
important people in my life have Parkinson's: my 79 yr.-old dad; my
maternal cousin (54); and my best friend (53).

None of these people have access to the Internet. My hope is to be a
better relief caregiver to my Dad and to have more understanding about
having the disease.  Hopefully, I'll learn things I can pass on.  As
neither a patient or a primary CG, I'll have to be especially careful
about my facts, but, certainly, one always hopes to give help in return
to others on the board.

I was spurred to join the PD group by a request from my best friend to
find someone who has had a Mastectomy AND Parkinson's Disease.   My
friend, an upbeat, young (53!) Parkinson's Disease patient facing a
mastectomy would really appreciate being able to ask just a few
questions about your particular experience and your responses to the
procedures and medications.

If you have had a mastectomy or know of someone with Parkinson's who
has, we would both greatly appreciate hearing from you.   If the person
involved is not connected to this board, call Anna at (310) 372-6640
collect...or use e-mail direct to [log in to unmask]  I can put
the two of you in touch.

Anna