THIS MUST BE SHOUTED-
THERE IS NO DEADLINE FOR POSTCARDS. CONTINUE SENDING THEM UNTIL THE BILL
PASSES!     The date of August 27th is ONLY for filing the NIH
Reauthorization Report (that contains the Udall bill ) so that it can be
voted on when congress is back in session after labor day.   We must CONTINUE
to keep the issue of Parkinson's Disease Reasearch on every desk in
Washington.  This is possitively the time to beef up our  phone calls,
letters, postcards and visits to Senators and Representatives.  POSITIVELY
continue to send out every postcard you have and don't hesitate to ask me for
MORE.    So far I have distributed over 82 thousand postcards and   it  HAS
had an effect on Washington.   No one running for office in November would
even THINK of stopping their campaign several weeks before the election.  We
can't stop now either.  It aint over till it's over and it is   DEFINITELY
 not over yet.   PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING , FAXING, PHONING AND VISITING.
  Contact me if you want names or numbers of who to target.     If you want
to do more than you already have, consider going to DC the week of September
9-13  for the September Crash Lobby  to help us support passage of the Udall
bill.