        David:

        Thanks for the information. I suspected it was a false alarm
        but one never knows.  I was alerted to the HARE Virus which
        was attached to executable programs that could be downloaded
        and was supposed to wipe out a system disk on August 22 and
        September 22.

        However, I suspect that most of us that use the computer for
        only E-Mail should not be too concerned with virus activity
        via electronic means.  BUT, if one downloads data or programs
        regularly, one should have a virus checker to help protect
        against inadvertant problems generated by those playing with
        less than a full deck who like to injure others.

        Again, thanks for the update and relieving some of our
        anxieties.

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'