>        David:
>
>        Thanks for the information. I suspected it was a false alarm
>        but one never knows.  I was alerted to the HARE Virus which
>        was attached to executable programs that could be downloaded
>        and was supposed to wipe out a system disk on August 22 and
>        September 22.
>

>        Again, thanks for the update and relieving some of our
>        anxieties.

>E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS

I wish I had kept the article in the Miami Herald about the Hare virus.
According to them it only happens to downloaded files from .alt.sex,
.alt.crack,.alt.crackers & it can't happen to email.  I'll see if I can find
the old newspaper.
Most of us don't have anything to worry about!!!!

--
Internet Communications of America, Inc.