>>        David:
>>
>>        Thanks for the information. I suspected it was a false alarm
>>        but one never knows.  I was alerted to the HARE Virus which
>>        was attached to executable programs that could be downloaded
>>        and was supposed to wipe out a system disk on August 22 and
>>        September 22.
>>

>>        Again, thanks for the update and relieving some of our
>>        anxieties.
>>
>>        Jack.........
>>
>>***********************************************************
>>
>>E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
>>***********************************************************
>

>I wish I had kept the article in the Miami Herald about the Hare virus.
>According to them it only happens to downloaded files from .alt.sex,
>.alt.crack,.alt.crackers & it can't happen to email.  I'll see if I can find
>the old newspaper.
>Most of us don't have anything to worry about!!!!
>

>--
>Internet Communications of America, Inc.

Now, let's see if I can get this right this time!!!  Somehow I have lost my
signature.  Also you can see I was a little worried about the Hare Virus
after Diane Sawyer mentioned on the 6:30 news that maybe you just shouldn't
open your computer that day---GOD FORBID!!!!!  Bite your tongue, Diane!!
So I did the next best thing to that--I changed the date in my computer to miss
the 22nd. altogether!!!! In fact I think, from the way it looks, I must have
skipped
several days.

Just so this won't be a complete waste of bands width--has anyone gone
into the "A WINDOW ON MY MIND"? by Mass. General Hospital (Harvard)
the URL is:http://neuro-www2.mgh.ha.../MIND/Poetry/submit.html

I have an article in there on "How does it feel to fly"
the URL is: http://neuro-www2.mgh.ha.../Howdoesitfeeltofly.html

Now, if my signature file decides to wake up--I'll have signed this twice!!!
As Ever,
Marjorie L. Moorefield
--
Internet Communications of America, Inc.