        How is you Dad doing? As a result of the lastvisit toOHSU Gordon is
now taking one Tums with each dose of Sinemet. Tums enhances the medications
and his afternoons have been much better.Turns out Orb Apperson is on the
same regime with his kidney meds. The Brown Trout Gallery opwner, an RN,
said that is in their basic nursing literature. So it is common knowledge
that no-one seems to know. (:D
        Ready for school? Ha! I hope you all got in some horse time. It has
been so hot this summer when did you fit it in?
        Oh, Reno DeBon is going up to OHSU in two weeks for a look-over. I
do hope theycan help him,.