        Just a note to tell you twice last week i found myself quoting from
this group. One lady has seen her husband through open-heart surgery and the
recuperation, the other's has kidney problems. she has had to learn home
kidney dialysis. Both I encouraged to keep up their own commitments as much
as possible. I did have something happen 2 years ago when Gord had his arm
surgery--an accident.
        Found outlater a dear friend and she truly is-but she told groups
not to call me for help as I had too much to do what with Gordon's problems,
etc. She meant well, of course, but I felt deserted. It was up to me to say
No. I hae learned from that and have insisted on calling people Caregiving.
They can say Don'tr Call. I was able to run a calling list for the church
group, for instance, and kept on as Community Concert Secretary though I
never got to as concert. In other words, we musthang on to ourselves..Have a
lovely Sunday.