I'll be like a nagging parent this morning. _Please_ do often "back up"
your hard drives to protect yourselves from a _variety_ of non-viral hard
disk risks. Various "data loss" problems happen to _all_ of us from time
to time. Trust your mom and dad on this one, even if you've never
believed us before!  :-)

Your Dad Loves 'Ya