Mr. Browne,
I'm interested in the research into perception & PD.  What are the ideas
about how the perceptual changes affect movement?  If the horiz. stripes
of tape help, then there must be a connection.  Especially since the same
thing works for helping with movement initiation.   Thanks for sparking
my curiosity.
Kim Russell