I am one sad person. I have HEARD of Alan, and nothing but good, and I
think I exchanged a message or two with him on the YP BBS run by Greg &
Arlene Johnson (have I got their names right?). However, I only just
came into the PARKINSN list, only to find he has escaped me.

What a wonderful man he must have been, and how proud you must be of him
to have written of him the way you have, so soon.

Over this side of the pond, I guess we have our own set of
personalities, but this global village of ours is shrinking fast.

Keep your chin up, and thanks for your message, even though you didn't
know it was coming to me! I run Shaking Hands BBS (+44 1252 626233) in
UK, and you would be very welcome to visit. My Fidonet address is
2:252/160, tho' I guess Internet is easier!

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)