Hi Joyce,
the CP (cerebral palsy) listserve.  Several of the females noted that
their cp was much worse around the time of their menstrual periods.  One
mentioned it to her doctor & if I recall correctly, he didn't think there
could be any connection.  I've never noticed that problem, but my cp is mild.
Kim Russell