Gil Lieberman wrote:

> This is a question.
> Can anyone refer me to information sources on the practice of Chinese
> medicine in treating Parkinson's syndrome?
> I will be undergoing such treatment next week and would like to know more
> about what to expect.

Gil,
I have some information you may want to look up:
"Clinical analysis of PD treated by integration of traditional Chinese
and western medicine" Li G., J of Traditional Chinese Medicine 15
(3):163-9, 1995 Sep.

"Application of intensified (+) Qi Gong energy, (-) electrical field,
(S) magnetic field, electrical pulses (1-2 pulses/sec), strong Shiatsu
massage or acupuncture on the accurate organ representation areas of the
hands to improve circulation and enhance drug uptake in pathological
organs: clinical applications iwth special emphasis on the
'Chlamydia-(Lyme)-uric acid symdrome" and
"Chlamydia(cytomegalovirus)-uric acid syndrome" Omura Y, Bechman S.L.,
Heart Disease Research Foundation, NY USA 1995 Jan-Mar

My very best wishes to you in your treatment next week.
Sincerely,
Kathrynne Holden
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD