I will volunteer my time to program the webpage of drugtexts.  Please
forward the information directly to me at my Email and I will get started
as soon as possible.  I will provide a link from my E-Journal:
http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/Index.html as well.

>Date:    Tue, 20 Aug 1996 13:14:23 -0400
>From:    "Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: PD Drug list

>To all on the list--
>I've been (slowly) going over the drug lists provided by Alan Bonander
>and by Joy Graham, with the idea of providing an updated list of PD
>drugs, possible drug interactions, and adverse reactions, as suggested
>by Camilla. I don't think it would be too tough to put together a nice,
>readable document.
(snipped)

--
>Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
>http://www.fortnet.org/~fivstar

j.r. [log in to unmask]
WebMaster For Hire/4 WebSites/"HAVE PORTABLE-WILL TRAVEL"
http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/Index.html (Includes TWO FREE E-Journals!)
"Remember: no matter where you go--there you are"-Buckaroo Bonzi