In message <[log in to unmask]> PARKINSN@ listserv.utoronto.ca writes:
> Information about products and services for
> people with disabilities (USA only):

Well, let me tell our UK PWDs a couple of similar addresses:

1.
The Foundation for Communication for the Disabled,
25 High Street
Woking, Surrey, GU21 1BW
Tel. 01483 727848 and 727844

2. The Computability Centre
c/o IBM
Warwick
(this will get letters there, but I can't remember the exact address)
Tel. 0800 269545

3. The Disabled Living Foundation
 380 Harrow Road
 London W11 (I think)
 Tel. 0171 289 6111

Like the Trace R&D Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the
DLF produce a book and a compact disc describing products that help
people with disabilities. The compact disc, entitled HandyNet, provides
a database of products and other information for people with disabilities.
It's quite a lot of money, being intended for organisations rather than
individuals.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)