Hi all,
Sorry to be a bit negative, but don't you guys (& gals) have a
line-delete function in your message editors? I mean, to see the VIRUS
ALERT quoted in EVERY d****d line, even after we have been asked to lay
off it, might be regarded as a bit discourteous to an ABLE membership,
but since some of us have concentration problems ... well, PLEASE
may I put in for a bit of judicious snipping on the quotes?

I run a BBS called Shaking Hands, and one of the things I am trying to
do is to make it as easy as humanly (AND mechanically, and
electronically) possible for PWPs to use. This includes helping the
users to play THEIR part: can WE be any less considerate on the mighty
Internet? I think we should be even MORE considerate.

For my own part, your help in this will be MUCH appreciated :-)
--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)