Joan Dykstra wrote:
     We know now that Reglan is a "no-no."  It caused much worse Parkinson's
     symptoms.   She became completely immobile and slept most of the day.

I write:

     My grandma had exactly the same problem with the Reglan.  Now, she is
     very thin now and won't eat the nursing home food.  She says it's
because
     to them a soft diet means they take the plate and dump the whole thing
     in the blender and give it back to her in a bowl!  These people
wouldn't
     do that to an infant, why do they do it to an elderly person.  When
she's
     at Mom's house, she eats well, but like your mom, it takes a very long
     time.

Ticia Morgan