HEllo readers:
I'm aware that Emory is actively engaged in the new antiparkinson drug
trial of  Tolcapone, and that it is already being used in Europe.
Tolcapone, a COMT inhibitor, supposedly works on patients experiencing
stable response to L-dopa.  It prolongs the elimination of L-dopa,
therefore allowing it to work for a longer period of time.

I'm wondering if anyone on the network uses Tolcapone?

If anyone does, I would be interested in knowing what the standard dosage
is in Europe?  And what side effects there are with this drug?  Or anything
else?

Please let me know by noon tomorrow, if possible.
Thanks,
Millie SEaman