Hi,

                                        I just subscribe to yout list and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm
38 years old and I've been diagnosed with PD 6 years ago. I've been
married for 19 years and have a 18 years old son.I would be very
interested to know how many out there is under 40 years old? What is
your situation, work, relationhips,etc ... .It' difficult to find
someone here in Montreal . Is somebody out there taking the NADH enzyme?
If yes, where can I buy it? Also what's the recommended dosage for
another enzyme, COq10? Your service is fantastic, I simply love it!

Thanks

Denis