RENA BULLETIN #3

To all,

Rena had her repeat cardiac ablation operation today and she
is OK!  She came home from the hospital this evening and has
gone to sleep in her own bed.  I have not yet read my e-mail
from today (we left at 6 AM this morni
ng), and I wanted to get this short bulletin out on the 'Net
to all of our dear friends and prayer partners.

The surgery went well and smoothly today and it did not take
as long as the last time (4 hours instead of 6), and Rena was
more heavily sedated so that she had less discomfort.  We
feel confident that this time, the probl
em was eliminated totally and will not recur.

As the days pass, I will "catch up" on more information; but,
in the meantime, I wanted to tell you all that Rena is safe
and home.  Again, our deepest thanks for your good wishes and
prayers.

All best,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"