>Hi Fellow PDers,
>Does anyone have a good solution or help for the depression that goes
>with PD.  I am in need of some good advice.  The medications that I have
>taken for depression just isn't cutting it.  I would be interested in
>hearing from other that have experienced this problem.   Thanks and I
>will be anxious to hear from you.

James,

I have had good success supplementing with L-Tyrosine, an amino acid. It is
very reasonably priced and readily available in a health food store. I use
500 mgs/day, although up to 1000 is OK. I take it upon rising on an empty
stomach (with my NADH). Others in our Young Onset group also report success
with it.

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that appears in the chemical process that
results in dopamine (I'm in over my head here!), and studies show most
parkys deficient. Deficiency often results in depression.

Hope it helps, when I started using it, within a couple of days a major
storm cloud of depression evaporated!

Kathie Tollifson