 we thought we would first ask whether there were any people out
>there who had tried it and if anyone had found any success with it.  Please let
>us know any experiences anyone has had.
>
>Norm Ichiyen
>(P) Ruth Ichiyen, 47,6
>Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

I have experienced moderate relief of symptoms in my hands and arms with
accupuncture, but not enough to continue on a regular basis. The treatments
were excruciating, compared to accupuncture treatment for other conditions,
which I found enjoyable. I was not able to tolerate treatment for my legs.
There was a time I thought I would endure anything to be rid of PD, so my
inability to accept the pain of the accupuncture was a surprise.

I can only guess that the treatments were so excruciating because of the
extreme chronic nature of PD. Anyone else have this experience?

Kathie Tollifson