dear margaret,

no need for a red face about my name. i have several alter egos, but they all
have the same e-mail address! a friend used to say, 'you can call me joe, you
can call me bill, you can call me tom, just don't call me late for dinner!'

thank you for the bravas. i think organizing and 'neatening' is in my genes,
somehow, although no one else in my family exhibits the tendency to the extent
that i do. [my sister has been known to refer to my 'compulsion']. so if this
work, i.e. 'fun', results in some benefit to all of us, including me of course,
what could be better?

recently i've referred to being influenced by grace somehow; humour is a big
part of it. the stronger the influence, the more i can laugh at everything,
including myself. what could be more fun?

the news hound in me is persistent, tenacious, and even stubborn. the wwweb has
proven to be an ideal hunting ground for me, because it's changing and growing
all the time. a perfect example: i just re-visited the Medscape site, and found
that it has free access to Medline! i did a preliminary search for articles on
'Parkinson's disease and Menstrual/Menopause/Estrogen' and came up with the
articles in the latest installment of PD and Hormones Part Six. what could be
more exciting?

the wwweb address for Medscape [including Medline] is:

        http://www5.medscape.com/default.mhtml

you have to register to gain access, but there is no cost involved.

would it be overkill to have the most recent articles about pd included in our
archives? if they were included, then we'd have the advantage of having all of
our wonderful anecdotal references as well as the clinical ones in the same
database. i'll post'em, if y'all want'em.

no more rhetorical questions; three is my limit.

janet