Folks:  I hope you had the opportunity to see the Reeve's speech at
the Democratic Convention last evening.  In his courageous appeal for
aid and understanding for the disabled, he mentioned Parkinson's
first on his list of examples.  He came back later and again referred
to the Parkinson's monster when he gave the examples of Mohammad Ali
and Billy Graham!  A tremendous push just when we needed it...  I
understand that Parkinson's includes among its victims Democrats and
Republicans, liberals and conservatives, men and women, black and
white... But let's thank Reeve for his performance last night...and
the organizers for giving him the opportunity.  Last evening,
Christopher Reeve was truly "superman."   Jim Bill